cryptomonKeys Update #17: monKeymining — Earn NFTs by Playing the Game Alien Worlds
BANANO is a DAG-based cryptocurrency with easy-to-use apps, distributed entirely for free through airdrops, faucets, and games. All happening in a fun, community-driven, meme-rich, and educational atmosphere. The BANANO community project cryptomonKeys just started few months ago with free distribution of BANANO-themed NFTs/digital trading cards and is getting lots of positive vibes from a rapidly growing community.
In January 2021, we announced monKeymining: Earn cryptomonKeys NFTs by playing the game AlienWorlds! This has led to lots of ongoing attention and excitement and loads of new users joining the community and we meanwhile sent over 15k cryptomonKeys NFTs to miners and stakers! Here’s an update including the cycle 7 mining and staking rewards that were sent out today!
monKeymining and monKeystaking Update
If this is new to you: You can mine cryptomonKeys NFTs by playing the brand new free-to-play/play-to-earn NFT-based game Alien Worlds. You earn by mining or by staking, just by playing the game, on top of the regular in-game rewards!
Note: Updated information can always be found at aw.cryptomonkeys.cc
What is Alien Worlds and what does it have to do with cryptomonKeys?
The Alien Worlds Team is building an awesome and innovative NFT-based gaming ecosphere with lots of future possibilities including community governance and implementation of third party NFT projects. The game is currently in open beta and mining is live as its first in-game feature just since a few weeks. Mining doesn’t require a powerful computer, and can be done on a smartphone. It only needs time to play. You currently receive Trilium (TLM, the in-game cryptocurrency) and AlienWorld NFTs for mining in Alien Worlds.
If you would like to learn more about Alien Worlds check out alienworlds.io
The cool thing in particular is that the Alien Worlds Team is building a DeFi-NFT-focused metaverse that allows other projects to integrate their NFTs into the game. The cryptomonKeys team decided to engage early on with this new ecosphere and distributes cryptomonKeys NFTs to players mining on lands owned by the cryptomonKeys project. And, on top of regular in-game Trillium and Alien Worlds NFT rewards: monKeymining is here!
monKeymining — A Brief Summary
Find always updated detailed information and help getting started here.
You can earn cryptomonKeys NFTs by playing the brand new free-to-play/play-to-earn NFT-based game Alien Worlds. You currently can earn cryptomonKeys NFTs by mining or by staking, just by playing the game, on top of the regular in-game rewards!
Get cryptomonKeys bonus rewards on top of regular in-game rewards by mining on any of the lands specified below, or by staking TLM to Planet Neri. Rewards will be sent out regularly, roughly every 1–2 weeks. Summary graphic below, details and help getting started, with lots of details and helpful links can be found here.
We also plan to eventually send continuous supporters exclusive bonus NFTs, i.e. to users who have constantly ranked well in monKeymining and Neri staking cycles.
- If you have any questions, find all details here, and join our discord and ask in the channel #monkeymining for help. Lots of users are discussing there all the time.
monKeymining and monKeystaking Rewards Details
Note: The following details are unchanged from last cycle with the only exception that the mining threshold for guaranteed cryptomonKeys NFTs within one cycle has been increased from 69 to 199 TLM. They might be further adjusted/updated over time whenever needed. The simple reason is that we have more and more players joining, and we aim to use Alien Worlds as one way to earn cryptomonKeys, but we won’t distribute the majority of all cryptomonKeys through this game. Updates and current status can always be found at aw.cryptomonkeys.cc
- We will pull mining data from the blockchain and take snapshots of stakers to Neri every 1–2 weeks. The more you mine during any cycle or stake at the time of snapshot, the higher your chances on cryptomonKeys NFTs, and the higher your chances on more rare cryptomoneys NFTs. Rewards will then be sent out shortly after.
- Everyone who mines at least 199 TLM on one of the cryptomonKeys lands within each cycle will get guaranteed cryptomonKeys NFT rewards. We will distribute additional NFTs randomly between all miners, so even if you don’t mine 199 TLM within a cycle you still have the chance on NFT rewards.
- The Top 199 users staking TLM to Neri (ranking here) at the time of snapshot will get guaranteed cryptomonKeys rewards. We will distribute additional NFTs randomly between all Top 500 stakers, so even if you don’t stake enough to rank in the Top 199 you still have the chance on NFT rewards.
- Mining rewards and staking rewards will be sent out every 1–2 weeks after a monKeymining cycle has ended. Once there’s a feature for random customized in-game NFT drops this will likely change and be automized.
Reward Summary cycle #7
monKeymining Reward summary
Rewards were sent out for all mining events happening on specified cryptomonKeys lands from March 9, 2021 (19:19 UTC) to March 23, 2021 (19:19 UTC). A total of 3813 different users (last cycle: 2940) mined a total of 1.03 Million TLM (last cycle: 880k TLM) during this timeframe. 2205 (last cycle 1854) users mined at least 69 TLM (which was the threshold for guaranteed mining rewards for this cycle). Rewards sent:
- Rare Low Mint cryptomonKey: Top 1 miner
- Rare cryptomonKey: Top 19 miners + 19 Random
- Uncommon cryptomonKey: Top 91 miners + 50 random
- Common cryptomonKey: Top 2205 miners + 50 random
monKeystaking rewards summary
In this fourth cycle, the snapshot of TLM stakers to Neri (=NER holders) was taken on March 23, 2021 (21:38 UTC). We sent out guaranteed cryptomonKeys NFTs rewards to all users ranked within the Top 199 (current staking rankings can always be found here). Everyone in the Top 500 had also chances on bonus cryptomonKeys NFTs. Rewards sent:
- Rare low mint cryptomonKey: Top 1 staker
- Rare cryptomonKey: Top 19 stakers + 19 random
- Uncommon cryptomonKey: Top 42 stakers +42 random
- Common cryptomonKey: Top 199 stakers
crytptomonKeys sent out for mining: 2435
cryptomonKeys sent out for staking: 322
TOTAL sent: 2757 cryptomonKeys
Note: Generally more cryptomonKeys were sent out to miners than to stakers, simply because we have way more miners than qualifying stakers. As inititally announced the rewards are generally being reduced over time, the reason simply being rapid increase of participating users competing for relatively rare cryptomonKeys assets. We simply can’t distribute the majority of cryptomonKeys through Alien Worlds. As mentioned above, we instead aim to reward specifically loyal miners and stakers with exclusive NFTs in the future. All data from cycle 1 on will be taken into account for those.
Since we started few weeks ago, a total of 15761 cryptomonKeys sent out for monKeymining and staking:
All updated details, help getting started and lots of info and links always at aw.cryptomonkeys.cc
Stay tuned for more cryptomonKeys to be revealed shortly, and see you on Neri, the Planet of the monKeys!
What are cryptomonKeys?
cryptomonKeys is a freely distributed, community-driven, meme-rich digital trading card series based on NFT technology, here to disrupt the meme economy.
This upcoming BANANO community project has NFT giveaways and events running regularly on all platforms, especially on Discord! Learn more here:
We have giveaways and events running regularly on all platforms! Join/follow us to not miss any — and thanks for sharing with your friends!
More at Telegram: news channel | card feed channel | Spanish group
Collection stats at: AtomicHub | Waxplorer | CryptoSlam
Join the Banano Republic!
BANANO ($BAN) is a fee-less, instant, rich in potassium cryptocurrency powered by DAG technology disrupting the meme economy.