Freely Distributed BANANO-themed NFTs: cryptomonKeys Update #25
Jul 17, 2021 • 7 min read
BANANO is a DAG-based cryptocurrency with easy-to-use apps, distributed entirely for free through airdrops, faucets, and games. All happening in a fun, community-driven, meme-rich, and educational atmosphere. The BANANO community project cryptomonKeys just started few months ago with free distribution of BANANO-themed NFTs/digital trading cards and is getting lots of positive vibes from a rapidly growing community. Here’s another update from the project:
cryptomonKeys is a freely distributed, community-driven, meme-rich digital trading card series based on NFT technology, here to disrupt the meme economy. Yes, cryptomonKeys are entirely distributed for free, through NFT giveaways and events running regularly on social media, especially on the cryptomonKeys Discord server!
Newly joining users often wonder how they can get cryptomonKeys for free. So here’s an updated overview, and a recap of the latest rounds of monKeymining (Earn cryptomonKeys by Playing Alien Worlds) and monKeymiles (Earn cryptomonKeys by Playing Upland).
How to Get Free cryptomonKeys NFTs
There are various events and giveaways running without prior or widespread announcement in the cryptomonKeys social media channels. Most are running in our discord server.
Join and follow cryptomonKeys here:
Website | Discord | Twitter | Instagram | Telegram
Trade cryptomonKeys at AtomicHub: live trading offers | sale history
Other ways how to get free cryptomonKeys NFTs:
- Introduce yourself at the cryptomonKeys discord, read the pinned posts in the channel #👋intro-and-feedback before doing this. You can only do this once.
- Create memes or fan art, or contribute by helping others. We love rewarding contributors. You might get tips from @The Green Wizard (our Discord NFT Tipbot).
- monKeymining — Earn cryptomonKeys by playing Alien Worlds! Details & help getting started at http://aw.cryptomonkeys.cc/ and further below.
- monKeymiles — Earn cryptomonKeys by playing Upland: Details and help getting started can be found here and further below.
- Each cryptomonKeys NFT includes a graphical hint on the next card. Guess the name of the next cryptomonKey card in the discord channel #❓monkeyguessing (read pinned post there) and get free cryptomonKeys as rewards if you guess it right!
- Hold any cryptomonKeys NFT in your wallet to have a chance on monKeyfarm drops (details: https://cryptomonkeys.cc/monkeyfarm)
- Follow our social media (links in #👉important-links) and keep an eye on #announcements & #🎁giveaways for giveaways and events (both NFTs and $BANANO giveaways/airdrops!)
- cryptomonKeys is about reaching new users and getting them started (and educated) about NFTs. If you have any ideas or proposals how to help with this, contact us! We love engaged community members!
Lastly, you can of course still buy (or sell) cryptomonKeys on secondary markets, e.g. here at AtomicHub.
More details and updates about monKeymining and monKeymiles in particular further below.
monKeyslots — Earn BANANO by Owning cryptomonKeys NFTs
You’re wondering what you could do with your cryptomonKeys NFTs in addition to ‘just’ collecting/trading them and earn & farm even more? Play monKeyslots, a slot machine-style BANANO faucet connecting BANANO and cryptomonKeys NFTs! In brief: The more cryptomonKeys you own, the better your chances to get BANANO from this faucet! More details in this announcement, direct link here. Keep in mind it’s still in beta and constantly being improved.
monKeymiles: Earn cryptomonKeys NFTs by playing Upland
cryptomonKeys is about making free NFT distribution fun, as a community and by connecting with other NFT/blockchain projects. Already several weeks ago, we started to reward Upland players with cryptomonKeys NFTs for visiting specific properties, similar to monKeymining. This has been in a beta stage in collaboration with the MetaForce comics project, initiated by Recourier. After positive feedback we’re now rebranding this to monKeymiles and will regularly drop cryptomonKeys NFTs to players who visit cryptomonKeys Upland properties.
- If you are new to this, sign up for Upland here
- Since Upland is not on the WAX blockchain, it is essential that you fill out this form once so we know where to send your rewards
- Make sure to join our Discord (channel #monkeymiles) for discussion with other players and support, and to not miss updates!
- Now, simply visit one of the properties listed on this website in the game with your explorer. The more often you visit any of those, the higher your chance on cryptomonKeys NFT drops, which will be sent out roughly once a week.
monKeymiles Rewards update
We now regularly send out cryptomonKeys NFTs as monKeymiles rewards. This happens roughly every 1–2 weeks, depending on availability.
You can find up-to-date details and a history of sent rewards always at https://cryptomonkeys.cc/monkeymiles
monKeymining: Earn cryptomonKeys NFTs by playing Alien Worlds
In January 2021, we announced monKeymining: Earn cryptomonKeys NFTs by playing the game AlienWorlds! This has led to lots of ongoing attention and excitement and loads of new users joining the community and we meanwhile sent over 30k cryptomonKeys NFTs to miners and stakers! Here’s an update including the cycle 15 mining and staking rewards that were sent out today!
Cycle 15 summary: monKeymining — Earn cryptomonKeys by Playing Alien Worlds
You can earn cryptomonKeys NFTs by playing the play-to-earn NFT-based game Alien Worlds. You currently can earn cryptomonKeys NFTs by mining or by staking, just by playing the game, on top of the regular in-game rewards!
Get cryptomonKeys bonus rewards on top of regular in-game rewards by mining on any of the lands specified below, or by staking TLM to Planet Neri. Rewards will be sent out regularly, roughly every 2 weeks. Summary graphic below, details and help getting started (and lots of helpful links) at aw.cryptomonkeys.cc.
- If you have any questions, find all details here, and join our discord and ask in the channel #monkeymining for help. Lots of users are discussing there all the time.
Updates and current status can always be found at aw.cryptomonkeys.cc
Reward Summary monKeymining cycle #15
monKeymining Reward summary
Rewards were sent out for all mining events happening on specified cryptomonKeys lands from June 27, 2021 (19:19 UTC) to July 11, 2021 (19:19 UTC). A total of 14109 different users mined a total of 128k TLM during this timeframe. Rewards sent:
- 2 Epic cryptomonKeys
- 5 Rare cryptomonKeys
- 100 Uncommon cryptomonKeys
- 400 Common cryptomonKeys
- Note: All Miners placed in the Top 423 had a 100% chance on a rare, uncommon or common cryptomonKey. All other miners had a chance on bonus cryptomonKeys NFTs as well, while higher rankings had higher chances, respectively.
monKeystaking rewards summary
For this cycle, the snapshot of TLM stakers to Neri (=NER holders) was taken on July 12, 2021 (13:49 UTC). We sent out guaranteed cryptomonKeys NFTs rewards to all users ranked within the Top 199 (current staking rankings can always be found here). Everyone in the Top 500 had also chances on bonus cryptomonKeys NFTs. Rewards sent:
- 1 Epic cryptomonKey
- 5 Rare cryptomonKeys
- 100 Uncommon cryptomonKeys
- 119 Common cryptomonKeys
- Note: All stakers ranked in the Top 199 had a 100% chance on a rare, uncommon or common cryptomonKey. All other miners had a chance on a rare, uncommon or common cryptomonKey as well, while higher rankings had higher chances, respectively.
If you want to look up exact rankings, e.g. to check your position, you’ll find a link within the Rewards summaries section here. Make sure you have joined our discord server to access that data.
crytptomonKeys sent out for mining: 507
cryptomonKeys sent out for staking: 225
TOTAL sent: 732 cryptomonKeys
Note: Generally more cryptomonKeys were sent out to miners than to stakers, simply because we have way more miners than qualifying stakers. Rewards generally while be reduced over time, the reason simply being the rapid increase of participating users competing for relatively rare cryptomonKeys assets. We simply can’t distribute the majority of cryptomonKeys through Alien Worlds. We instead aim to reward specifically loyal miners and stakers with exclusive NFTs in the future. All data from cycle 1 on will be taken into account for those.
Since we started in January, a total of 30683 cryptomonKeys sent out for monKeymining and staking:
All updated details, help getting started and lots of info and links always at aw.cryptomonkeys.cc
Any mention of a third party platform, product, service or website in this article does not imply an endorsement by the BANANO core team. All information is provided to the author’s best knowledge at the time of writing, will likely not be updated and thus might be outdated when this article is read in the future. CryptomonKeys is a community project created by two BANANO core team members, SoggyApplePie and bantano. CryptomonKeys is building on the BANANO MonKey concept (visual account representatives) created and developed by Yekta and bbedward from the BANANO core team. This article was written by bantano with lots of help from SoggyApplePie and Vyryn.
Join the Banano Republic!
BANANO ($BAN) is a fee-less, instant, rich in potassium cryptocurrency powered by DAG technology disrupting the meme economy.
Official Website: banano.cc
Help getting started: banano.how
Community News: The Daily Peel
Join our social channels for updates & giveaways:
Discord | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Youtube
Publish0x | Uptrennd | LBRY | Medium | Hive
Github | BitcoinTalk | Instagram | Facebook | TikTok
BANANO News | BANANO links