BananoJobs is THE place where everyone can create or complete bounties or microtasks: Earn BANANO for completing small tasks (called BananoJobs), or
Pay BANANO to others to get things done. Everyone can use BananoJobs to complete or create bounties. Learn more here!
On top of this, the BANANO team regularly releases Official BananoJobs aiming to further grow the BANANO community and help with cryptocurrency education, decentralization and adoption in general. Of course, you’ll get BANANO as a reward for completing this Official BananoJob easily. Check out the details below.
Official BananoJob #2: Join BananoJobs at Reddit
The BANANO ecosystem at Reddit is growing and becoming more interactive, especially with the latest openings of BananoJobs and BananoMarket on top of the main BANANO sub. To promote all this a bit more, we’re now giving away free BANANO to everyone who simply subscribes there, only for a short time!
Here’s how you get your reward (follow steps carefully!):
- If you don’t have an account at Reddit yet, create an account here.
- Visit r/bananojobs and click JOIN to subscribe to updates:
- Visit this post at Reddit and comment your BANANO address below the post (if you comment your address here or create a new post at Reddit instead you won’t get a reward).
- If you have no address yet, get help at banano.how, it takes just 2 minutes to get an BANANO address (starting with ban_).
- Optional: Join/Subscribe to r/banano
- Optional: Join/Subscribe to r/bananomarket
- This BananoJob ends on June 15th. Everyone commenting with a valid BANANO address will receive an equal share of 50k BANANO. Updates about payouts etc will follow at r/bananojobs.
BANANO Reddit Ecosystem Links
Disclaimer & Credits
BananoJobs was created to provide a platform for everyone, to freely use BANANO for microtask and bounty payments. Any mention of a specific third party platform, product, service or website in this article, or in unofficial or official BananoJobs does not imply any endorsement of this third party by the BANANO team. All information is provided to the author’s best knowledge at the time of writing, will likely not be updated and thus might be outdated when this article is read in the future. This article was written by bantano. Artwork created by SoggyApplePie.
What the Fork is BANANO?
For those of you who don’t know BANANO yet, it’s obviously perfect to just read our brand-new animated, meme-rich and interactive Yellowpaper!
BANANO is a cryptocurrency (forked from NANO in April 2018) powered by DAG technology — here to distrupt the meme economy. Yes, BANANO has memes! And also feeless and near-instant transactions, a highly active community, and active technical development! The BANANO community doesn’t take themselves too seriously, but we’re here for the long run and we enjoy what we do. A concise explanation can also be found here at Bitcointalk, or on our official website, and you’ll find help getting started at banano.how.
On top of this, BANANO is super easy to use and puts an emphasis on free and fair distribution and crypto education. Just try our slick mobile wallet called Kalium and get your first free $BANANO from one of our faucets within minutes!
Join the Banano Republic!
BANANO ($BAN) is a fee-less, instant, rich in potassium cryptocurrency powered by DAG technology disrupting the meme economy.