24 Hours Only; BANANO Faucet Game ‘Black Monkey’ Round 15 Starts this Sunday!
Aug 11, 2019 • 3 min read
BANANO’s popular faucet game ‘Black Monkey’ will shortly start with its 15th round, which will run for 24 hours only! It’s that simple, play the game, earn free $BANANO! Payouts will happen after the round has ended. Enjoy playing! More detailed information below.
Black Monkey Round 15 Announcement
Here’s all you need to know about this round:
MonKeys are visual account representatives in BANANO. Each monKey is unique and will represent your account. So it’s good to get trained in recognizing also tiny differences. In Black Monkey, you’ll need to find the one monKey that doesn’t fit to the others.
This Black Monkey round starts at Sunday, August 11, at 12 (noon) UTC and will run for 24 hours only, till 12/noon UTC on Sunday, August 12.
Convert start time to your timezone at http://tiny.cc/bm15time
- Level: Your account level will be restored if you played in one of last 3 rounds.
- Payments will be automatic ~48 hours after the game has ended.
- Scoring: 1 score = 1 $BAN (Score will start from 0 for everyone)
- Become the ‘Winner of “No-error series”! The player who scores the highest ‘no-error series’ this round and breaks the current all-time record of a 5660 no-error series will receive an additional prize of 5660 BANANO (will be added to total round score; if several players have the same highscore prize will be split).
- For users on mobile/Android: enable “desktop mode” in Chrome to see correct images.
- Advertisements. Yes, we have decided to sell ad-space on our popular faucet game websites and let companies sponsor us. All earnings will be used to ‘Buy-Back & Burn’ BANANO to stabilise BANANO markets, see announcement here. If you’re interested in advertising on any of our websites, contact us through our website (contact form at bottom).
Game link: https://blackmonkey.banano.cc/
How to play: https://blackmonkey.banano.cc/manual-en.html (different languages available)
Scoreboard and stats: https://blackmonkey.banano.cc/stat
What the Fork is BANANO?
For those of you who don’t know BANANO yet: BANANO is a cryptocurrency (forked from NANO in April 2018) powered by DAG technology — here to distrupt the meme economy. Yes, BANANO has memes! And also feeless and near-instant transactions, a highly active community, and active technical development! The BANANO community doesn’t take themselves too seriously, but we’re here for the long run and we enjoy what we do. A concise explanation can also be found here at Bitcointalk, or on our official website, and you’ll find help getting started at banano.how.
See current BANANO price and market data at Coingecko. All current trading pairs and exchanges here.
On top of this, BANANO is super easy to use and puts an emphasis on free and fair distribution and crypto education. Just try our slick mobile wallet called Kalium and get your first free $BANANO from one of our faucets within minutes!
Game already over? Coming too late?
If the current rounds of Black Monkey are already over when you read this article, just head over to this Publish0x article, our BitcoinTalk Announcement , our Official Website or banano.how to get an overview about other options to get free BANANO via faucet games and more. We have giveaways, airdrops and faucets running all the time, since BANANO has a free and fair ongoing distrubution. And lots of fun. And memes! You better have a look yourselves ;) Join some of our channels, we really like to tip others, and this is easiest at Reddit, Discord, Twitter and Telegram. But we have giveaways in all channels from time to time ;)
Join the Banano Republic!
BANANO ($BAN) is a fee-less, instant, rich in potassium cryptocurrency powered by DAG technology disrupting the meme economy.
Official Website: banano.cc
Help getting started: banano.how
Join our social channels for updates & giveaways:
Discord | Reddit |Telegram
Medium | Steemit | Publish0x
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Youtube | Github | BitcoinTalk
BANANO News | BANANO links | BANANO events