Free BANANO NFTs: cryptomonKeys Update #22 — How to Get Free cryptomonKeys NFTs
Jun 2, 2021 • 7 min read
BANANO is a DAG-based cryptocurrency with easy-to-use apps, distributed entirely for free through airdrops, faucets, and games. All happening in a fun, community-driven, meme-rich, and educational atmosphere. The BANANO community project cryptomonKeys just started few months ago with free distribution of BANANO-themed NFTs/digital trading cards and is getting lots of positive vibes from a rapidly growing community.
cryptomonKeys is a freely distributed, community-driven, meme-rich digital trading card series based on NFT technology, here to disrupt the meme economy. Yes, cryptomonKeys are entirely distributed for free, through NFT giveaways and events running regularly on social media, especially on the cryptomonKeys Discord server!
Newly joining users often wonder how they can get cryptomonKeys for free. So here’s a short how-to, and a recap of the latest monKeymining round (Earn cryptomonKeys by Playing Alien Worlds).
How to Get Free cryptomonKeys NFTs
There are various events and giveaways running without prior or widespread announcement in the cryptomonKeys social media channels. Most are running in our discord server.
Join and follow cryptomonKeys here:
Website | Discord | Twitter | Instagram | Telegram
Trade cryptomonKeys at AtomicHub: live trading offers | sale history
Other ways how to get your first cryptomonKeys NFT quite easily:
- Introduce yourself at the cryptomonKeys discord, read the pinned posts in the channel #👋intro-and-feedback before doing this. You can only do this once.
- Create memes or fan art, or contribute by helping others. We love rewarding contributors. You might get tips from @The Green Wizard (our Discord NFT Tipbot).
- Earn cryptomonKeys by playing Alien Worlds! Details & help getting started at http://aw.cryptomonkeys.cc/ and further below.
- Earn cryptomonKeys by playing Upland: First register here. Then check out this how-to to get going. Follow the Upland channel in the cryptomonKeys discord for updates.
- Each cryptomonKeys NFT includes a graphical hint on the next card. Guess the name of the next cryptomonKey card in the discord channel #❓monkeyguessing (read pinned post there) and get free cryptomonKeys as rewards if you guess it right!
- Hold any cryptomonKeys NFT in your wallet to have a chance on monKeyfarm drops (details: https://cryptomonkeys.cc/monkeyfarm)
- Follow our social media (links in #👉important-links) and keep an eye on #announcements & #🎁giveaways for giveaways and events (both NFTs and $BANANO giveaways/airdrops!)
- For example, join this Twitter Giveaway to win a Mint 1 classic monKeydrop cryptomonKey just now!
- cryptomonKeys is about reaching new people and getting them started (and educated) about NFTs. If you have any ideas or proposals how to help with this, contact us! We love engaged community members!
Lastly, you can of course still buy (or sell) cryptomonKeys on secondary markets, e.g. here at AtomicHub.
More details about monKeymining in particular as follows:
Earn cryptomonKeys NFTs by playing Alien Worlds
In January 2021, we announced monKeymining: Earn cryptomonKeys NFTs by playing the game AlienWorlds! This has led to lots of ongoing attention and excitement and loads of new users joining the community and we meanwhile sent over 27k cryptomonKeys NFTs to miners and stakers! Here’s an update including the cycle 12 mining and staking rewards that were sent out today!
Cycle 12 summary: monKeymining — Earn cryptomonKeys by Playing Alien Worlds
You can earn cryptomonKeys NFTs by playing the play-to-earn NFT-based game Alien Worlds. You currently can earn cryptomonKeys NFTs by mining or by staking, just by playing the game, on top of the regular in-game rewards!
Get cryptomonKeys bonus rewards on top of regular in-game rewards by mining on any of the lands specified below, or by staking TLM to Planet Neri. Rewards will be sent out regularly, roughly every 2 weeks. Summary graphic below, details and help getting started (and lots of helpful links) at aw.cryptomonkeys.cc.
- If you have any questions, find all details here, and join our discord and ask in the channel #monkeymining for help. Lots of users are discussing there all the time.
monKeymining and monKeystaking Rewards Details
Note: The following details are unchanged from last cycle. Updates and current status can always be found at aw.cryptomonkeys.cc
- We will pull mining data from the blockchain and take snapshots of stakers to Neri every 2 weeks. The more you mine during any cycle or stake at the time of snapshot, the higher your chances on cryptomonKeys NFTs, and the higher your chances on more rare cryptomoneys NFTs. Rewards will then be sent out shortly after.
- Everyone who mines at least once has a chance on cryptomonKeys rewards. However the more you mine, the higher are your chances.
- The Top 423 ranked miners by total TLM mined in one cycle will have a 100% chance on cryptomonKeys NFT rewards. The further down the ranking goes, the lower are your chances. That means if you end up on rank 500 your chances are much better than if you end up on rank 5000, however in both cases you might get rewards.
- Similar for staking: The Top 199 ranked users staking TLM to Neri (ranking here) at the time of snapshot will have a 100% chance on cryptomonKeys NFT rewards. The further down the ranking goes, the lower are your chances. That means if you end up on rank 200 your chances are much better than if you finish with rank 400, however in both cases you might get rewards. Only the Top 500 stakers will have a chance on rewards.
- Mining rewards and staking rewards will be sent out roughly every 2 weeks after a monKeymining cycle has ended. Once there’s a feature for random customized in-game NFT drops this will likely change and be automized.
Reward Summary cycle #12
monKeymining Reward summary
Rewards were sent out for all mining events happening on specified cryptomonKeys lands from May 16, 2021 (19:19 UTC) to May 30, 2021 (19:19 UTC). A total of 19323 different users mined a total of 150k TLM during this timeframe. Rewards sent as follows:
- Rare Low Mint cryptomonKey: Top 3 miners
- Rare cryptomonKey: Miners placed 4–19 + 9 random
- Uncommon cryptomonKeys: 100 random
- Common cryptomonKeys: 923 random
- Note: All Miners placed in the Top 423 had a 100% chance on a rare, uncommon or common cryptomonKey. All other miners had a chance on a rare, uncommon or common cryptomonKey as well, while higher rankings had higher chances, respectively.
monKeystaking rewards summary
For this cycle, the snapshot of TLM stakers to Neri (=NER holders) was taken on June 1, 2021 (12:05 UTC). We sent out guaranteed cryptomonKeys NFTs rewards to all users ranked within the Top 199 (current staking rankings can always be found here). Everyone in the Top 500 had also chances on bonus cryptomonKeys NFTs. Rewards sent:
- Rare low mint cryptomonKey: Top 3 stakers
- Rare cryptomonKey: Stakers ranked 4–19 + 9 random
- Uncommon cryptomonKeys: 100 random
- Common cryptomonKeys: 223 random
- Note: All stakers ranked in the Top 199 had a 100% chance on a rare, uncommon or common cryptomonKey. All other miners had a chance on a rare, uncommon or common cryptomonKey as well, while higher rankings had higher chances, respectively.
If you want to look up exact rankings, e.g. to check your position, you’ll find a link within the Rewards summaries section here. Make sure you have joined our discord server to access that data.
crytptomonKeys sent out for mining: 1050
cryptomonKeys sent out for staking: 350
TOTAL sent: 1400 cryptomonKeys
Note: Generally more cryptomonKeys were sent out to miners than to stakers, simply because we have way more miners than qualifying stakers. Rewards generally while be reduced over time, the reason simply being the rapid increase of participating users competing for relatively rare cryptomonKeys assets. We simply can’t distribute the majority of cryptomonKeys through Alien Worlds. We instead aim to reward specifically loyal miners and stakers with exclusive NFTs in the future. All data from cycle 1 on will be taken into account for those.
Since we started in January, a total of 27995 cryptomonKeys sent out for monKeymining and staking:
All updated details, help getting started and lots of info and links always at aw.cryptomonkeys.cc
Any mention of a third party platform, product, service or website in this article does not imply an endorsement by the BANANO core team. All information is provided to the author’s best knowledge at the time of writing, will likely not be updated and thus might be outdated when this article is read in the future. CryptomonKeys is a community project created by two BANANO core team members, SoggyApplePie and bantano. CryptomonKeys is building on the BANANO MonKey concept (visual account representatives) created and developed by Yekta and bbedward from the BANANO core team. This article was written by bantano with lots of help from SoggyApplePie and Vyryn.
Join the Banano Republic!
BANANO ($BAN) is a fee-less, instant, rich in potassium cryptocurrency powered by DAG technology disrupting the meme economy.
Official Website: banano.cc
Help getting started: banano.how
Community News: The Daily Peel
Join our social channels for updates & giveaways:
Discord | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Youtube
Publish0x | Uptrennd | LBRY | Medium | Hive
Github | BitcoinTalk | Instagram | Facebook | TikTok
BANANO News | BANANO links