Free BANANO NFTs: cryptomonKeys Update #5: Month 3 Recap
Dec 20, 2020 • 4 min read
BANANO is a DAG-based cryptocurrency with easy-to-use apps, distributed entirely for free through airdrops, faucets, and games. All happening in a fun, community-driven, meme-rich, and educational atmosphere.
The BANANO community project cryptomonKeys just started 3 months ago. It’s all about distributing NFTs/digital trading cards for free, and the positive feedback, growth and excitement by the community were merely awesome so far. Now it’s time for another community update with a short Month 3 recap.
cryptomonKeys Month 3 Recap
It’s crazy it’s just 3 months since the launch of cryptomonKeys on September 19th, 2020. It feels much longer somehow. Anyways, Month 3 was filled with lots of fun, more cards and their distribution through airdrops and giveaways. Here’s a quick summary and few highlights:
More New Cards!
Within month 3 we released Card 20 to 25 — which included 4 uncommon cards. The reason behind was that we have grown a lot and — especially through the Santa Bot event with daily X-Mas gifts on the BANANO Discord server — have distributed lots more cards that ever before. This was of course all made possible by our awesome Discord tipbot developed by Vyryn. Within month 3 we have distributed around 6k cryptomonKeys which is roughly as much as we distributed in months 1 and 2 combined.
If you are not on the crytomonKeys Discord Server yet, check it out! You might even catch some cryptomonKeys NFT tips from our NFT tipbot!
cryptomonKeys Update #1 | cryptomonKeys Update #2 | cryptomonKeys Update #3 | cryptomonKeys Update #4
If you didn’t visit our website recently, have another look. We have now way more information included: A gallery, a detailed FAQ, and lots of details about monKeyfarm and cryptomonKey’s commitment to charity.
Current ways to get free cryptomonKeys NFTs
- Participate in this BANANO/cryptomonKeys Airdrop at Publish0x
- Participate in this BANANO/cryptomonKeys Airdrop at LBRY
- Participate in this BANANO/cryptomonKeys Airdrop at Reddit
- Claim Your Daily XMAS gifts (including the chance on free cryptomonKeys on the BANANO Discord (this requires BANANO Citizenship, read the announcement for full details). With each daily claim, you can either earn coal (nothing), or BANANO, or a cryptomonKey (uncommon, rare, or even if you’re very lucky: epic!). We already have given away hundreds of cryptomonKeys through this event.
- Card 21 Twitter Giveaway
- Card 22 Twitter Giveaway
- Card 23 Twitter Giveaway
- Card 24 Twitter Giveaway
- Card 25 Twitter Giveaway
- Join our discord server and create memes or cryptomonKeys art, or contribute by helping others, or read the pinned post in the channel #intro-and-feedback
- Guess the name of the next card based on hints on the current card in the #monkeytalk channel on our discord server
- If you have a decent following (1019+ followers) at twitter or other social media: Contact us, maybe we’re up for doing a giveaway together with you and reward you with free cards.
- Hold any cryptomonKey in your wallet and you have a chance on monKeyfarm drops (learn more)
- Also: Stay tuned and follow our social media for always new and always more ways to earn free cryptomonKeys!
Some numbers after three months of cryptomonKeys:
Card motives released: 25 (19) (Website | AtomicHub | Waxplorer | CryptoSlam)
Total Cards minted: 16256 (8085)
Cards distributed: 11797 (6274) (73% distributed)
Number of accounts holding at least one cryptomonKey NFT: 2493 (1753)
(all numbers total; last month values in brackets)
Distribution Details by card:
Month 3 market stats:
Number of trades between users: 1022 (month 1: 383; month 2: 765)
Monthly trading volume: 194,139 WAX ($9044) [month 1: 53,305 WAX ($2026); month 2: 116,160 WAX ($3600)]
Since project launch:
Total trading volume: 363,604 WAX ($14,653)
Total trades: 2170
Highest sales on secondary markets within month 3:
Card 1 (Legendary) sold for 5670.10 WAX ($243.25)
Card 1 (Legendary) sold for 7019.00 WAX ($301.12)
We have giveaways and events running regularly on all platforms! Join/follow us to not miss any — and thanks for sharing with your friends!
Discord: 1979 (last month: 1621)
Twitter: 2676 (last month: 1731)
Instagram: 534 (last month: 440)
Telegram group: 1794 (last month: 1585)
More at Telegram: news channel | card feed channel | Spanish group
Trade cryptomonKeys at AtomicHub: live trading offers | sale history
Collection stats at: AtomicHub | Waxplorer | CryptoSlam
Any mention of a third party platform, product, service or website in this article does not imply an endorsement by the BANANO core team. All information is provided to the author’s best knowledge at the time of writing, will likely not be updated and thus might be outdated when this article is read in the future. CryptomonKeys is a community project created by two BANANO core team members, SoggyApplePie and bantano. CryptomonKeys is building on the BANANO MonKey concept (visual account representatives) created and developed by Yekta and bbedward from the BANANO core team. This article was written by bantano with lots of help from SoggyApplePie and Vyryn.
Join the Banano Republic!
BANANO ($BAN) is a fee-less, instant, rich in potassium cryptocurrency powered by DAG technology disrupting the meme economy.
Official Website: banano.cc
Help getting started: banano.how
Community News: The Daily Peel
Join our social channels for updates & giveaways:
Discord | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Youtube
Publish0x | Uptrennd | LBRY | Medium | Hive
Github | BitcoinTalk | Instagram | Facebook | TikTok
BANANO News | BANANO links | BANANO events